Hand made in our UK and Portugal Factories.
Email or bring in a pic and we will price it up.
We will assemble in situ for homes with restrictive access.
We personally protect and deliver our own furniture.
Request a Free home visit.
Ensure size and colours are accurate.
We take responsibility for the measurements plus consider the spatial dimensions of your room for the best fit.
The colour scheme of your room is also considered to ensure that colour and fabric of the suite compliments this.
Ask for a 'Home Visit' on 01923 227 200
Buy with confidence.
After Sales and 5 year Guarantees.
We are confident that nothing will go wrong with your furniture however, we have guarantees on frames, webbing and springs.
Plus a free re-puffing of cushions if there is a small creasing in the material after 2 years.
Discover how your purchase is protected instore.
Sofa and Chair buying checklist - 5 Questions to ask.
Showrooms across the country are full of sofas and chairs that look and feel nice, however what you are buying is what is underneath, ask the sales assistant the following questions to ensure the fabric, frame and filling will last:
1. Is any of the frame chipboard? - this cheap material often used is not strong enough for furniture use.
2. Are the frames dowed together? - most will be glued and stapled which will deteriorate over time.
3. What quality is the foam? - poor foam will go flat and leave you with no support in a couple of years.
4. What is the durability of the fabric? - poor fabrics will wear quickly and lead to ugly flaking or thread bare patches.
5. Where is the furniture from? - most is tightly squeezed into containers from overseas, speeding up internal damage.