Hand made in our UK and Portugal Factories.
Email or bring in a pic and we will price it up.
We will assemble in situ for homes with restrictive access.
We personally protect and deliver our own furniture.
Bespoke Sofa Service
Only the highest quality materials are used by our very own expert craftsmen and upholsterers creating bespoke sofas in our workshops in the UK and Portugal. Click here to Discover more...
Sofa and Chair buying checklist - 5 Questions to ask.
Showrooms across the country are full of sofas and chairs that look and feel nice, however what you are buying is what is underneath, ask the sales assistant the following questions to ensure the fabric, frame and filling will last:
1. Is any of the frame chipboard? - this cheap material often used is not strong enough for furniture use.
2. Are the frames dowed together? - most will be glued and stapled which will deteriorate over time.
3. What quality is the foam? - poor foam will go flat and leave you with no support in a couple of years.
4. What is the durability of the fabric? - poor fabrics will wear quickly and lead to ugly flaking or thread bare patches.
5. Where is the furniture from? - most is tightly squeezed into containers from overseas, speeding up internal damage.
See how quality furniture is made in our Watford Showroom, visit of call 01923 227 200 to for more details.
Wall units and cabinets to your specifications
Only the highest quality materials are used by our very own expert craftsmen and upholsterers creating bespoke sofas in our workshops in the UK and Portugal. Click here to discover more...